5 Bed 3 Bath Ranch Style Home!
Priced at $730,000
3212 Wedgewood Ct. Fort Collins, CO
For Sale By Owner – Seller will be unrepresented.
Here is the Story….
I am a Real Estate Broker in Missouri. I grew up in Colorado and recently helped a family member move to Florida and I purchased her home in Colorado. We are almost finished with a complete rehab of the property, and it turned out Great! My company in Missouri does Realty, Property Management, Flips, and most things Real Estate. We know how to fix and rehab properties and you will hopefully be impressed with the attention to detail. There is a finished landscaping plan that includes the types of plants and flowers that are in the yard.
ABOUT THE HOUSE:
- Ranch style home with full finished basement located in an amazing neighbor friendly cul-de-sac. Nelson Farms Subdivision with quick access to Power Trail.
- 1 block away from Shepardson Elementary school.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms on main level. 2 bedrooms
- and 1 bathroom in the basement (1 bedroom in the basement is non-conforming due to size of window.)
- New carpet, LVP, and tile flooring. Stainless appliances, wood beams in Livingroom and dining room, walk-in closets, built in desk, bar in the basement, and so much more!
- A binder will be provided with the colors and materials used in the house as well as the plants outside and how to care for them.
- Professionally landscaped with a garden, new plants, flagstone, sprinkler system, and outdoor living.
- TV mounted on the back patio with a weatherproof case, new smokeless fire pit, grill, and new patio furniture will be included in the sale!
- 2 full-size laundry areas.
- FSBO; Owner is a Broker in Missouri and will be unrepresented. We are happy to pay commission to an agent who brings a buyer
- 3% Commission to Selling Agent.
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS HOUSE:
- The location of this house is phenomenal! Cul-de-sac, 1 block from the elementary school, and if that wasn’t enough, the neighbors are great too! Nelson Farm subdivision and quick access to Power Trail.
- The Colors! Neutral, yet classy and stylish.
- 2 laundry rooms – You might learn to love doing laundry!
- Several added “character/bonus” amenities that you will not find in other homes!
- The interior of the house is completed other than a few needed touch ups. The exterior needs final landscaping in place which is being worked on. The sprinkler system has a new timer and hoses and is already installed. Landscaping will be completed prior to closing.
- This beautiful Ranch-style home has been completely revitalized with extreme attention to detail and first class workmanship.